2] also will be the net-centric migration path for the current global command and control system (GCCS) family of systems.
What does GCCS stand for?
GCCS stands for Global Command and Control System (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GCCS
We have 39 other meanings of GCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Collection and Control System (landfills)
- Generic Call Control Service
- Genesee County Courier Service
- Geneva Convention on the Continental Shelf
- Georgia Center for Cancer Statistics
- Glasgow Centre for the Child & Society
- Gliding Club Computer System
- Global Climate Change and Society
- Global Combat Control System
- Global Command and Communications System
- Global Command Control Station
- Global Communication & Control System
- Gloucester County Christian School
- Government Code & Cipher School (UK Foreign Office)
- Governor's Commission on Certainty in Sentencing (Georgia)
- Grants-Cibola County Schools (Grants, NM)
- Grinnell College Computer Services (Iowa)
- Global Command and Control System Common Operational Picture-Combat Support Enabled (US DoD)
- Global Command and Control System - Integrated Imagery and Intelligence (US DoD)
- Global Command and Control System - Army (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Command and Control System course will continue to be a Department of the Army certificate producing course.
The Global Command and Control System is the Department of Defense's computerized system of record for strategic command and control functions.
One such initiative is the Global Command and Control System -- Integrated Imagery Intelligence (GCCS-I3), which Litton PRC has supported since its inception.
for the DISA Global Command and Control System (GCCS) maintenance contract.
Coupled with Loral's contracts for the Defense Department's Defense Message System (DMS) and the Air Force's Global Transportation Network (GTN), this program is viewed as a major component of the Department of Defense's Global Command and Control System (GCCS), which seeks to provide a seamless and complete information system that gives total battle space information to war fighters in each service branch simultaneously without delay.