The remaining three papers consider the possibilities of a global civil society forum and the democratization of global governance.
What does GCSF stand for?
GCSF stands for Global Civil Society Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCSF
We have 17 other meanings of GCSF in our Acronym Attic
- General Computer Self-Efficacy (individual’s judgment of efficacy across multiple computer application domains)
- Generalized Convulsive Status Epilepticus
- Global Common Subexpression Elimination (compiler optimization)
- Google Custom Search Engine
- Green Chencinski Starkman Eles LLP (chartered accountants; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Global Coalition for Sustained Excellence in Food & Health Protection
- Grundy County Special Education Cooperative (Morris, IL)
- Grand Canyon State Electric Cooperative Association, Inc.
- Grating Coupled Surface Emitting Laser
- Germantown Community Scholarship Fund (Germantown, WI)
- Government Communications Staff Federation (trade union; UK)
- Granulocyte Cell Stimulating Factor
- Growth Colony Stimulating Factor (also seen as G-CSF)
- Gulf, Colorado, and Santa Fe Railway Company (also abbreviated GC&SF)
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor Receptor
- Global Clinical Supplies Group
- Grand Canyon State Games
- Genealogical Computer Society of Georgia (Roswell, GA)
- Grand Canyon State Great Pyrenees Club (Arizona)
- Glasgow Council for Single Homeless (Glasgow, UK)