The United States Global Change Research Program reports that "warming of the climate is unequivocal.
What does GCRP stand for?
GCRP stands for Global Change Research Program (US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GCRP
We have 4 other meanings of GCRP in our Acronym Attic
- Gestion des Catastrophes et des Risques Naturels (French: Disaster Management and Natural Hazards)
- Ghana Community Radio Network
- Green Chemistry Research Network (University of York; UK)
- Gauteng City-Region Observatory (South Africa)
- General Council and Register of Osteopaths (est. 1936; UK)
- Generalized Conjugate Residual Method with Inner Orthogonalization (mathematics)
- Greater Cedar Rapids Open (Marion, IA)
- Guilford Council of Religious Organizations
- Gulf Coast Recovery Office (US DHS)
- Grand Canyon River Outfitters Association (Arizona)
- Gold Coast Rental Properties (Australia)
- Good Clinical Research Practice (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Governor's Congestion Relief Plan
- Grid Code Review Panel (energy; Ireland)
- Guanylate-Cyclase Regulatory Protein
- Golden Crescent Regional Planning Commission
- Ground Cover Rice-Production System
- Gas Cost Recovery Rate
- General Commission on Religion and Race (United Methodist Church)
- Georgia Canine Rescue and Rehabilitation (Cochran, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Change Research Program has released the administration's 10-year strategic plan for global change research.
Global Change Research Program, and virtually every U.
Climate change, which the report blames largely on human-induced emissions of heat-trapping gases, "is under way in the United States and projected to grow," said the report by the US Global Change Research Program, a grouping of a dozen government agencies and the White House.
Global Change Research Program (USGCRP), a $2B per year research effort involving thirteen agencies that addresses the causes and effects of global climate change.
Global Change Research Program, Climate Change Impacts on the United States: The Potential Consequences of Climate Variability and Change.
Global Change Research Program have identified requirements for current global land cover datasets.
Global Change Research Program, concerned primarily with chlorophyll concentrations in the oceans as measured remotely by radiometric techniques.