Hague Appeal for Peace Global Campaign for Peace Education pointed out that; "A culture of peace will be achieved when citizens of the world understand global problems, have the skills to resolve conflicts and struggle for justice non-violently, live by international standards of human rights and equity, appreciate cultural diversity, and respect the Earth and each other.
What does GCPE stand for?
GCPE stands for Global Campaign for Peace Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCPE
We have 2 other meanings of GCPE in our Acronym Attic
- Garden City Police Department (Garden City, NY)
- Gaston County Police Department (North Carolina)
- General Catalogue of Photometric Data
- General Conditional Probability Distribution
- General Credit Padova (Padova, Italy)
- Gibson City Police Department (Illinois)
- Gotham City Police Department (fictional police department)
- Gwinnett County Police Department
- Global Cluster Power-Density Profile
- Glassy Carbon Paste Electrode (chemistry)
- Graduate Center for Planning and the Environment (Pratt Institute; New York)
- Greenhill Capital Partners Europe LLP (est. 2007)
- Groupement Catholique Établissement Public (French: Catholic Group Public Establishment)
- Gulf Coastal Plain Ecosystem Partnership
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic (band)
- Gestion Commerciale Production Finance (French: Commercial Production Management Finance)
- Global Center on Private Financing of Higher Education (est. 2006; Institute for Higher Education Policy; Washington, DC)
- Global Conflict Prevention Fund (UK)
- Global Crop Protection Federation
- Grand Canonical Partition Function (thermodynamics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hague Appeal for Peace, Global Campaign for Peace Education (Global Education Network, n.