Some subjects examined in this collection of international research on atmospheric science are urban and industrial influences on rainfall in Southern and Western Australia, global atmospheric changes for aerosol emissions, characteristics of atmospheric particulates and metallic elements in Taiwan, and variations in aerosols and greenhouse gases in a tropical urban environment in South India.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for Global Atmospheric Change (environment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- GIS Application Center
- Global Action for Children (est. 2003)
- Global Afrikan Congress
- Global AIDS Coordinator (US Department of State)
- Global Arcade Classics
- Global Area Coverage
- Global Asbestos Congress
- Global Assembly Cache
- Global Assembly Cache (Microsoft .NET)
- Global Assessment of Change (score used in clinical studies medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global atmospheric change and research needs in environmental health sciences.
If global atmospheric change increases populations of the little sap suckers, certain crops such as beans could be badly damaged, she says in a study that will be published in AGRICULTURAL AND FOREST ENTOMOLOGY.