Chief executive officer of the company Abdulmohsin Al Omran made the comments at the 8th Annual Global Asset Allocation (GAA) conference which was held for the first time in Dubai.
What does GAA stand for?
GAA stands for Global Asset Allocation (fund management)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAA
We have 168 other meanings of GAA in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Alternate Assessment
- Georgia Apartment Association (Atlanta, GA)
- German Agro Action
- Glacial Acetic Acid
- Glacial Acrylic Acid
- Glasgow Airport Authority (Scotland, UK)
- Global Accounting Alliance (est. 2005)
- Global Action on Ageing
- Global Aquaculture Advocate (St. Louis, MO)
- Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Glucosidase, Alpha, Acid
- Goal Against Average (hockey)
- Goals Against Average (Hockey)
- Goals Allowed Average (sports statistic)
- Government Accountability Act
- Government Affairs Assessment (Lighthouse Consulting Group)
- Government Aid Agency (various locations)
- Government Auditing Agency
- Gravure Association of America (Rochester, NY)
- Grease, Artillery, and Automotive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout the two-day programme, expert managers will discuss individual investment strategies, including non-correlation, global asset allocation, emerging markets and we will also have fascinating insights into the global credit crisis.
ZEC504) GLOBAL ASSET ALLOCATION INVESTING - STEVE J.
But little does she know her co-presenter Adam Shaw is preparing to quiz her privately on her own global asset allocation ISAs in the dressing room they are to share.
The smart way to manage risk in all its forms is to develop a long term investment plan based on the principle of global asset allocation which takes into account the size of different asset classes worldwide and their risk-return characteristics.
base) has meant that an important and cost-effective tool for portfolio managers has evolved to accommodate global asset allocation.