[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Within CSF, all Soldiers--active and reserve component--are required annually to take the Global Assessment Tool (GAT), an online questionnaire which measures a Soldier's psychological health.
What does GAT stand for?
GAT stands for Global Assessment Tool (comprehensive soldier fitness)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAT
We have 142 other meanings of GAT in our Acronym Attic
- General Aviation Terminal (various locations)
- General Aviation Transportation
- Generic Application Template
- Gerib Assistance Technique (French: Gerib Technical Assistance)
- Gestion Assistée de Trésorerie (French: Allied Cash Management)
- Gin And Tonic
- Girl About Town
- Global Access Table
- Global Advanced Technology (various locations)
- Global Air Traffic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since October 2007, CSF has conducted extensive research for appropriate and effective training methods, as well as beginning implementation of the global assessment tool.
CSF and the Global Assessment Tool helps thousands of Soldiers who attend training across the Army," Rhodes said.