In order to promote responsible practice in the aquaculture industry, the Global Aquaculture Alliance (GAA) has coordinated the development of Certification Standards of Best Aquaculture Practices (Best Aquaculture Practices - BAP) for hatchery facilities, farms and processing plants.
What does GAA stand for?
GAA stands for Global Aquaculture Alliance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAA
We have 168 other meanings of GAA in our Acronym Attic
- General Average Agreement
- Georgia Alternate Assessment
- Georgia Apartment Association (Atlanta, GA)
- German Agro Action
- Glacial Acetic Acid
- Glacial Acrylic Acid
- Glasgow Airport Authority (Scotland, UK)
- Global Accounting Alliance (est. 2005)
- Global Action on Ageing
- Global Aquaculture Advocate (St. Louis, MO)
- Global Asset Allocation (fund management)
- Glucosidase, Alpha, Acid
- Goal Against Average (hockey)
- Goals Against Average (Hockey)
- Goals Allowed Average (sports statistic)
- Government Accountability Act
- Government Affairs Assessment (Lighthouse Consulting Group)
- Government Aid Agency (various locations)
- Government Auditing Agency
- Gravure Association of America (Rochester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
George Chamberlain, president of the Global Aquaculture Alliance, has observed for some time that world's center of economic gravity is moving eastward steadily.
Fish farmers need to meet demand, notes George Chamberlain, president of the industry group Global Aquaculture Alliance in St.
The Global Aquaculture Alliance is also working on creating an industry-sponsored ecolabel for shrimp.
George Chamberlain, president of the Global Aquaculture Alliance (GAA), as he kicked off a conference outlining ways to avert an impending seafood shortage, held in conjunction with the Boston Seafood Show in March.