According to the Global Anti-Counterfeiting Group in Paris, at least 11 percent of the world's clothing is fake.
What does GACG stand for?
GACG stands for Global Anti-Counterfeiting Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GACG
We have 4 other meanings of GACG in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Association of Conservation District Supervisors
- Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators
- Georgia Association of Colleges and Employers (est. 1968)
- Germinal Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
- Global Alliance for Community Empowerment
- Guide to American Christian Education (James Rose book)
- Georgetown Area Community Foundation (est. 1998)
- Great Ape Conservation Fund (Great Ape Conservation Act)
- Greenville Area Community Foundation (est. 1989; Greenville, MI)
- Geographic Area Coordinating Group
- Government Advisory Consultative Group (UN Environment Programme)
- Greater Atlantic City Golf Association (New Jersey)
- German Advisory Council on Global Change
- Golfers against Counterfeit Golf Clubs (Lansing, MI)
- Georgia Alliance for Community Hospitals
- Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals
- Gifted Advocacy Council of Hillsborough (Tampa, FL; est. 2007)
- Gooise Atletiek Club Hilversum (Netherlands)
- Georgia Automated Clearinghouse Association
- Georgia Council for the Hearing Impaired, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Anti-Counterfeiting Group estimates that 12 per cent of all toys and sports goods are counterfeit, including eight out of ten football shirts.
The Global Anti-Counterfeiting Group also estimates that across Europe 17,000 jobs are lost each year through rip-offs, and more than 4,000 of them are here in Britain.