The Boeing Company and KLM Engineering and Maintenance (E&M) have announced that KLM Airlines is to be the launch customer for the Global Airline Inventory Network (GAIN).
What does GAIN stand for?
GAIN stands for Global Airline Inventory Network (Boeing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAIN
We have 82 other meanings of GAIN in our Acronym Attic
- Galley Insert Equipment
- Gator Advertising and Information Network
- Gelbvieh Association in Nebraska
- Generating Antibiotic Incentives Now (legislative act)
- German Advanced Integrated Network
- Getting Arizona Interested in Neighborhoods
- Gippsland Aquaculture Industry Network Inc
- Global Advanced Intelligent Networking (Sprint)
- Global Agricultural Information Network (USDA)
- Global Aid Network (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition
- Global Analysis Information Network
- Global Auditing Information Network
- Global Automation Information Network
- Government Accountability & Information Network
- Graphic Arts Information Network
- Great Ape Information Network (National Institute of Genetics; Japan)
- Greater Avenues for Independence (Welfare to Work Program)
- Greater Avenues to Independence
- Greenwood Aurora Involved Neighbors (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Airline Inventory Network is a value-added service under which Boeing will manage the supply chain for expendable airframe spare parts.