Modernizing the global air traffic management system, with the potential to reduce the carbon footprint of commercial air travel by 12 percent.
What does GATM stand for?
GATM stands for Global Air Traffic Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GATM
We have 8 other meanings of GATM in our Acronym Attic
- Great Ape Trust of Iowa (Des Moines, IA)
- Global Advanced Technology Innovation Consortium (management of technology research network)
- Geospatial Analysis of Threats and Incident Reports (software; Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency)
- Georgia Association of Teachers of Japanese
- Genome Analysis Toolkit (software)
- Global Awesomenauts Team League (gaming clan)
- Groupement Aérien de Transport et de Liaison (French: Group Air Transport and Liaison; Ivory Coast)
- Gestalt Associates Training Los Angeles
- Genetic Algorithm Template-Matching (medical technology)
- Geography at the Movies (UK)
- Ground/Air Training Missile (UK)
- Gulf Air Traffic Management
- L-Arginine:glycine Amidinotransferase
- Global Air Traffic Management System
- Global Alternative Tourism Network
- Georgia Association of Tax Officials (Griffin, GA)
- Global Air Traffic Operations
- Global Alliance and Treaty Organization (gaming)
- Global Anti-Terrorism Organization (gaming group)
- Gloucester Art Trail Organisation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modernising the global air traffic management system, with the potential to reduce the carbon footprint of commercial air travel by 12%.
The advent of global air traffic management (GATM) is radically changing the world of global reach aviation.
According to Captain Rusco, the modernization program's goals are to allow the aircraft to meet global air traffic management requirements, to improve the work load management for flight crews and to reduce the total ownership costs for the C-130 fleet.
The new avionics system features six digital displays and the proven flight management system from the 737 commercial airliner, both of which provide navigation, safety and communication improvements to meet Global Air Traffic Management requirements.
Our directorate's product line is global air traffic management and mobility command and control systems.
Air Force KC-10A Aircraft Global Air Traffic Management (GATM) upgrade program.