Partners in the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP), a new fund to increase agriculture productivity and reduce poverty, announced this week that Ethiopia, Niger and Mongolia will receive the fund?
What does GAFSP stand for?
GAFSP stands for Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Governance Arrangements for Research Ethics Committees (UK)
- Great American Financial Resources, Inc.
- Gated Autofluorescence Forward Scatter (pharmacology)
- General Accounting & Finance System
- Global Assessment of Functioning Scale (psychiatry)
- Goods Available for Sale (retail)
- Great American Financial Services (Tacoma, WA)
- Greek-American Folklore Society (Astoria, NY)
- Great American Ford Sales Event (Ford Motor Company)
- Group Action for Social Order (Sammanthurai, Sri Lanka)
- Ghana Association of French Teachers (est. 1958)
- Greater Apostolic Faith Temple, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- Grain And Feed Trade Association
- Greater Arab Free Trade Agreement
- Greater Arab Free Trade Area
- German Air Force Tactical Air Command
- German Armed Forces Technical Advisory Group (multinational training team)
- Global Alliance for Truth in Reporting
- Global Alliance for Fair Textile Trade
- Global Alliance for Fair Trade in Textiles
Samples in periodicals archive:
The call came as envoys from more than a dozen African countries discussed prospective aid from the fund, known as the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP).