Gentsch is also a member of Converium's Global Executive Committee and a director of global Aerospace Underwriting Managers Ltd.
What does GAUM stand for?
GAUM stands for Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GAUM in our Acronym Attic
- Gregorio Araneta University Foundation
- Gateway Autodesk User's Group (computing; est. 2004)
- GEAC ADVANCE Users' Group (group for users of ADVANCE library software system)
- Glasgow Amiga Users Group
- Grid Automation and Generative Environment
- Group Auto Union International
- Genetic Algorithm Utility Library
- Grupo de Acción Unificada por la Libertad Personal (Spanish: Group of Unified Action for Personal Liberty; Colombia)
- Gaulish in Greek Letters (linguistics)
- Gaulish in Latin Letters (linguistics)
- Grid Area Unit System (forestry)
- Groupe d'Acoustique de l'Université de Sherbrooke
- Grupo Astronomico Universitario Salduie (Spanish)
- Gruppo Accademico Ufologico Scandicci (Italian)
- Geophysical Airborne Unmanned Survey System (US Department of Energy)
- Graduate Member of the Australian Mathematics Society
- Glasgow Association of University Teachers
- Garantie des Accidents de la Vie (French: Accident Insurance Guarantee)
- Gateway Anti-Virus (Sonicwall)
- Gatha-Avestan (linguistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2003 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The European Commission will is expected to approve the sale of specialist aviation insurer, Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers Ltd (GAUM), to a consortium of investors.
It reduced its holding in Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers from 50% to 10.
Both trading names will be retained, but a new holding company, Global Aerospace Underwriting Managers Ltd.