From the spectacular kick-off in February, complete with a 200-plane aerial review at the birthplace of Naval Aviation, Naval Air Station North Island, to major regional and local celebrations across the country and around the globe, we have honored our heritage, celebrated our success, and set a positive glide scope for the future.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Glide Scope
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- Geronimo Stilton (book series)
- Gestational Sac (intrauterine structure)
- Get Smart (1960s TV show)
- Giant Slalom
- Giant Spider (gaming, Tibia Massive Multiplayer Online RPG)
- Gigasample (audio)
- Gilbert's Syndrome (liver disorder)
- Girl Scout
- Gleichstrom (German: Direct Current)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I am proud to be the Air Boss and entrusted to lead such a fine team of professionals as we continue our glide scope toward success through a focus on the four fundamentals of alignment, respect, readiness, and our warfighting ethos.