The seven projects are: Rescue Company 3 (Polshek Partnership Architects) at 1647 Washington Avenue, Bronx; Family Intake Center (Polshek Partnership Architects)at 151 East 151st Street, Bronx; Surf Avenue Pedestrian Bridge (weisz + yoes architecture) at West 8th Street and Surf Avenue, Brooklyn; Queens Hospital EMS Station (Dean/Wolf Architects) at Goethals Avenue and 160th Street, Queens; Glen Oaks Branch Library (Marble Fairbanks) at 256-04 Union Turnpike, Glen Oaks, Queens; QMA Queens Museum of Art (Grimshaw Architects with Amman and Whitney) at Flushing Meadows, Queens; Remsen Avenue Yard (Kiss + Cathcart) at 855 Remsen Avenue, Brooklyn.
What does GOBL stand for?
GOBL stands for Glen Oaks Branch Library (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GOBL in our Acronym Attic
- Government of Burkina Faso
- Government of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas
- Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc.
- General Officer Bright Idea
- Geophysical Ocean-Bottom Instrument
- Global Ocean Biodiversity Initiative (est. 2008)
- Global Online Bibliographic Information
- Growth monitoring of young children, Oral rehydration therapy, promotion of Breast feeding, and Immunization (UNICEF)
- Government Bill of Lading System
- Government of Barbados Information Network
- Gate-Oxide Breakdown Model
- Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club (Springfield, MO, USA)
- Geophysical Ocean Bottom Observatory
- Go Before Optics (lighting and theater)
- Go Between (photography)
- Go Big or Stay Home
- General Odorant-Binding Protein
- General Offending Behaviour Programme (UK)
- General Odorant-Binding Protein 2
- Greater Ohio Boxer Rescue