Biovail Corporation (NYSE:BVF)(TSX:BVF), Toronto, has extended its agreement with GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) for the marketing rights to Zovirax(R) Ointment and Zovirax Cream to 20 years from ten years for a payment of $40 million.
What does GSK stand for?
GSK stands for GlaxoSmithKline plc (pharmaceutical company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSK
We have 31 other meanings of GSK in our Acronym Attic
- Goldman Sachs Japan Employee Union
- Greater Sarasota Junior Golf Association (Venice, FL)
- Greater San Jose Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Granite State Judo Institute (Manchester, NH)
- Gateway Student Journalism Society
- Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore (New Jersey)
- Guelph School of Japanese Sword Arts (Canada)
- Gassner Stockmann Kollegen (law firm; various locations)
- General Storekeeper (US Navy)
- Generalized Shannon-Khinchin's Axiom
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase
- God Save the King
- Graveyard Shift Killers (Counter Strike clan)
- Greenland Shark (FAO fish species code)
- Gruppentraining Sozialer Kompetenzen (Germany)
- Gursharan Singh Kohli (Ukranian production company)
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Alpha
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 Beta