The project includes extending 100-450 mm Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) water transmission pipes, at an estimated total cost of AED 167mn ($45.
What does GRE stand for?
GRE stands for Glass Reinforced Epoxy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRE
We have 92 other meanings of GRE in our Acronym Attic
- Get Rich or Die Tryin'
- Golden Rule Dog Training
- Gamma Ray Explorer
- Gas Release Event
- Gecko Runtime Environment (Mozilla browser)
- Gender, Race and Ethnicity
- General Research of Electronics, Inc
- Generalized Ray Expansion (cavity analysis method)
- Generic Routing Encapsulation
- Getting Rid of Everything
- Glucocorticoid Response Element
- Glycopeptide-Resistant Enterococci
- Government Related Entity (various locations)
- Government Reporting Entity
- Gradient Echo (magnetic resonance)
- Graduate Record Examination
- Graduated Rate Estate (legal)
- Graphics Engine
- Graphics Rendering Engine (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract calls for extending the 1,200mm Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) water transmission pipeline by a further 16km: from Jebel Ali, through Al Khail Road, to the main pumping station in Al Quoz.
The project includes extending 600/900 mm glass reinforced epoxy (GRE) main pipes along the trunk of The Palm through the tunnel to its crescent.
Since 1964, more than 80 million feet of Duoline glass reinforced epoxy lined tubing have been successfully installed worldwide.
These new operations will include, a glass reinforced plastic manufacturing facility, a glass reinforced epoxy manufacturing facility, a resin manufacturing facility, a global engineering facility and a group export office.
Impulse manufactures waterproof neoprene and glass reinforced epoxy connector products for harsh environments, complementing Teledyne D.
The project includes extending the 1,200mm Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) water transmission pipeline by a further 16km: from Jebel Ali, through Al Khail Road, to the main pumping station in Al Quoz, DEWA said in a statement.
The project has extended the main water pipeline with the use of Glass Reinforced Epoxy (GRE) with different thicknesses, in addition to extending the control system and remote control from a pumping station in Al Quoz using 1,200mm-wide pipes, and the storage complex in Mushrif, and from Sheikh Zayed Road to Palm Jumeirah, using 900mm-wide pipes.