Glasgow University Union responded that such comments were "par for the course" and "to be expected".
What does GUU stand for?
GUU stands for Glasgow University Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GUU in our Acronym Attic
- Google Unified Ticketing System (Google, LLC)
- Gothenburg University Timesharing System (computing)
- Growing Up Thinking Scientifically (school program)
- Guaranteed Ultimate Tensile Strength (engineering)
- Guaranteed Uptime Support
- Guardians United to Serve
- Guelph Union of Tenants & Supporters (Canada)
- Government Urdu Teachers Union (Mauritius)
- Georgetown University Television
- Glogowski Uniwersytet Trzeciego Wieku (Polish: Glogowskiego University of the Third Age)
- Georgia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and Moldova (political alliance)
- Georgia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Moldova grouping (alliance of 5 CIS countries)
- Globally Uniformly Ultimately Bounded
- Gazzetta Ufficiale dell'Unione Europea (European Union official gazette)
- German Unix User Group eV
- Globally Universally Unique Identifier
- Grace Union United Methodist Church (Blue Anchor, NJ)
- Garage Utility Vacuum (product)
- Gewinn- und Verlustrechnung
- Gewinn-Und Verlust (German: Profit and Loss)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Uni Comedy Gala, Glasgow University Union Features Susan Calman, Scott Agnew and Stephen Callaghan.
Only four of the bar staff at Glasgow University Union held onto their jobs after a routine stock-take before Easter.
His comments follow a report in a London newspaper yesterday that it had been passed details of expenses claims submitted by Mr Kennedy while he was president of Glasgow University Union.
They included the Clyde suspension bridge, Glasgow University Union and the TransEurope Cafe.
I also helped with the production of a programme called A House Divided which was filmed at Glasgow University Union.
Glasgow choir The Parsonage were joined by an over-enthusiastic fan at their sell-out tribute to Hank Williams in Glasgow University Union on Saturday.
But David Grant, president of Glasgow University Union, insisted they never meant to be offensive.