1r-37r): An annotated edition and study is the first published edition of a series devoted to the medical manuscripts written in late mediaeval English and housed in the Hunterian Collection at Glasgow University Library.
What does GUL stand for?
GUL stands for Glasgow University Library (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GUL
We have 14 other meanings of GUL in our Acronym Attic
- Gate Unicode Kit (UK)
- Gents Universitair Koor (Dutch: Ghent University Choir; Belgium)
- Get Up Kids (band)
- Gibraltar Upgrade Kit
- Golf Union Kyushu (Japan)
- Guanylate Kinase
- Gallaudet University Kellogg Conference Center (Washington, DC)
- Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute (Cleveland Clinic)
- General Use Line Card (telecommunications)
- Geometry Utility Library (computer programming)
- Group Universal Life (insurance)
- Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.
- Gulf Shore Resources (stock symbol)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel-no-trudovykh Lagerei (Chief Directorate of prison camps in former Soviet Union)
- Glavnoe Upravlenie Ispravitel'no-Trudovykh Lagerei (former Soviet Union Chief Directorate of Forced Labor Camps)
- Glasgow University Ladies Boat Club
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Global University Leadership Forum (est. 2006; World Economic Forum; various schools)
- Greater Utica Lambda Fellowship (New York)
- Gulfwest Oil Company (stock symbol; previously GFW)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Faber, 1588: A facsimile edition using Glasgow University Library SM add 415.