But what many people don't know is that the Lanarkshireborn writer trained at Glasgow School of Art in the late 1960s and is an accomplished artist.
What does GSA stand for?
GSA stands for Glasgow School of Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSA
We have 426 other meanings of GSA in our Acronym Attic
- George Stevens Academy (Blue Hill, ME)
- Georgia Society of Anesthesiologists
- Georgia Strait Alliance
- German Sociological Association
- German Speakers Association (various locations)
- Germany, Switzerland, Austria (licensing)
- Gerontological Society of America
- Giardia Specific Antigen (test for diagnosing giardiasis)
- Giornalisti Specializzati Associati (Italian: Specialized Associated Press)
- Girl Scouts of America (est. 1910)
- Glass-Steagall Act of 1932
- Global Security Alliance (various organizations)
- Global Security Architecture
- Global Semiconductor Alliance (formerly Fabless Semiconductor Association)
- Global Sim Alliance (gaming clan)
- Global Software Application
- Global Strategic Alliance (various locations)
- GNSS Supervisory Authority (European Satellite Navigation Agency, Brussels, Belgium)
- Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv
- Gold Standard Accreditation (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elpida studied at Glasgow School of Art and the Royal College of Art.
Born in Glasgow in 1948 and trained at Glasgow School of Art, he regards Wales as his home, having lived here since 1975.
One of the group, Samantha Frew, 19, from Amble, will study interior design at the prestigious Glasgow School of Art.
Coltrane completed the painting after receiving commission while studying at Glasgow School of Art in the 1970s.
00pm) Lauren Laverne presents from the Glasgow School of Art, which is celebrating the centenary of its building's opening.
The actor, a graduate of the Glasgow School Of Art, brings an interesting perspective to this feature-length piece, admitting that his early gift for drawing fell by the wayside as a young man but that he has once again taken to sketching.
The simulator, created by Glasgow School of Art and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, will help train medics for complex ops.