Rates of precipitation in Glacier National Park haven't changed significantly, but temperatures have, particularly in the winter, when glaciers and snowpack build insulation for the summer season.
What does GNP stand for?
GNP stands for Glacier National Park (USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GNP
We have 76 other meanings of GNP in our Acronym Attic
- Global Network of Technology Evangelists
- Green Nuns of the Revolution (band)
- Greater New Orleans Unitarian Universalists (Louisiana)
- Grenada National Organisation of Women (gender equality group)
- Gnowledge Networking and Organising System (GNU web application for developing and maintaining semantic web content developed)
- Greater New Orleans Youth Orchestra (Louisiana)
- Gender-Neutral Pronoun
- Geographic Number Portability
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback F737 This 1988 guide to Montana's Glacier National Park and the individuals associated with its discovery and exploration has been reprinted to commemorate the park's 100th anniversary in 2010.
Modest ice masses such as those in Montana's Glacier National Park and atop Tanzania's Mount Kilimanjaro may disappear entirely in the next few decades, scientists estimate (SN: 10/04/03, p.
The US Geological Survey predicts that by 2030, Glacier National Park will have no glaciers left.
Also very highly recommended reading from Riverbend Publishing is Bob Murphy's Bears I Have Known: A Park Ranger's True Tales From Yellowstone And Glacier National Parks (193183-2641, $10.
Johan Otter and his 18-year-old daughter, Jenna, from Escondido, California, went hiking in Glacier National Park in Montana on August 25, hoping to see some of the park's wildlife.