MHI) and Sojitz Corporation of Japan, jointly with Renaissance Construction (RC), have received an order from JSC Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat (GNS) of the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation, for a project to construct a new acrylic acid plant capable of producing acrylic acid, butyl acrylate, and glacial acrylic acid concurrently, which process technology is licensed by Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC).
What does GAA stand for?
GAA stands for Glacial Acrylic Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GAA
We have 167 other meanings of GAA in our Acronym Attic
- Gay Activists Alliance
- General Account of Advances
- General Accredited Appraiser (National Association of Realtors)
- General Agency Agreement
- General Appropriation Act
- General Average Agreement
- Georgia Alternate Assessment
- Georgia Apartment Association (Atlanta, GA)
- German Agro Action
- Glacial Acetic Acid
- Glasgow Airport Authority (Scotland, UK)
- Global Accounting Alliance (est. 2005)
- Global Action on Ageing
- Global Aquaculture Advocate (St. Louis, MO)
- Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Global Asset Allocation (fund management)
- Glucosidase, Alpha, Acid
- Goal Against Average (hockey)
- Goals Against Average (Hockey)
- Goals Allowed Average (sports statistic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAMCO will produce and sell up to 70,000 tonnes per annum of glacial acrylic acid to SAPCO and up to 160,000 tonnes per annum of butyl acrylate to SAAC and a Dow offtaker.
Dow will acquire Celanese's acrylics business product line, including intellectual property, inventory and technology for crude acrylic acid, glacial acrylic acid, ethyl acrylate, butyl acrylate, methyl acrylate and 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, as well as acrylics production assets at the Celanese Clear Lake, TX, facility.
This additional CAA at Bohlen will be used to increase butyl acrylate (BA) and glacial acrylic acid (GAA) production at the site.
02/lb list and off-list prices in North America Products: Butyl acrylate, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, methyl acrylate, and glacial acrylic acid Increase: $0.
Dow increased prices for glacial acrylic acid, butyl acrylate, ethyl acrylate, methyl acrylate and 2-ethylhexyl acrylate.