But often it's some of Teesside's youngest residents that drive so many of us to lend a hand to help and give something back to the community.
What does GSB stand for?
GSB stands for Give Something Back (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSB
We have 147 other meanings of GSB in our Acronym Attic
- Gay Straight Bi
- Gel Sample Buffer
- Gene-Specific Binding
- General Semantics Bulletin (annual publication until 2010)
- General Services Building
- General Services Bureau (various organizations)
- General Student Body (various schools)
- Geneva Study Bible
- Ghana Standards Board
- Gill St. Bernard's School (New Jersey)
- Global Solar Brokers (various locations)
- Gold Star Band (North Dakota State University)
- Golden, Silver and Bronze
- Good Story Bro
- Gordon Stone Band
- Gorham Savings Bank (Gorham, ME)
- Government of the Student Body (Iowa State University, Ames, IA)
- Government Saving Bank (Thailand)
- Graduate School of Business (Chicago)
- Graduate School of Business (Stanford)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I wanted to give something back to them for the care they gave me.
John Perry, musical director of Showstoppers, said: "We wanted to give something back as a thank you to the firefighters.
A NORTH East charity is offering people the chance to gain skills that can help them get a job and give something back to the community.