The individual winner, Give Kids The World Village in Kissimmee, Florida, was selected as the Grand Prize Winner of a free potable pipe lining service.
What does GKTW stand for?
GKTW stands for Give Kids the World
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- General Knowledge Test
- Gono Kallyan Trust (Saturia, Bangladesh)
- Guilty Knowledge Test
- Greater Knoxville Tennis Association (Tennessee)
- Greater Knoxville Triathlon Club (Knoxville, TN)
- Gravity Keeps the Hours (rock band)
- Gordian Knot Technologies Inc. (software company)
- God Killed the Queen (song; Louis XIV)
- Great Kathmandu Tandoori Restaurant (UK)
- Gereja Kristen di Timor Timur (Indonesian: Christian Church in East Timor)
- Gangster Kids United
- Green Korea United (ecological conservation; est. 1991)
- Gamma Knife User's Group
- Golden Key International Honour Society, Chapter Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
- Greater Kalamazoo United Way (Michigan)
- Gereformeerde Kerken Vrijgemaakt (Dutch organization of reformed churches)
- Gesamtverband Kunststoff-Verarbeitende Industrie eV (German: General Association of Plastics Manufacturing Industry)
- Gesetzliche Krankenversicherung (German: statutory health insurance)
- Global Knowledge Ventures (Australia)
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (Indian university; est. 1902)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event has raised USD62,000 from 11 company-owned amusement parks in US, for the Give Kids The World Village, a non-profit organisation that offers weeklong vacations to children with life-threatening illnesses, and their families.
The difference will be donated to Give Kids the World Village, a non--profit, 51-acre resort that creates magical memories for children with life threatening illnesses and their families.
IAAPA's World Passport for Kids program builds upon the work of Give Kids The World, a nonprofit organization in Kissimmee, Florida, that hosts sick children and their families for a complimentary, weeklong vacation.