Serhat Akpinar, chairperson of executive board of Girne American University, said that they aimed to pave the way for Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC).
What does GAU stand for?
GAU stands for Girne American University (Turkey)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAU
We have 28 other meanings of GAU in our Acronym Attic
- Golf around the World (Roanoke, VA)
- Gordon and the Whale
- Grandparents around the World Productions, Inc. (est. 2005; Bronx, NY)
- Gateway (street type)
- Garment and Textile Workers Union (India)
- General American Transportation Corporation
- Aircraft Gun Unit
- Galileo Astronomy Unclub (Tacoma, WA)
- Gauhati, India - Borjhar (Airport Code)
- Georgian American University (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Graduate Assistants United
- Grants Administration Unit (various organizations)
- Größter Anzunehmender Unfall (worst possible accident, German)
- Group Art Unit
- General Distributed Architecture for Unified Communications in Heterogeneous OSI Environments
- Grants Audit System
- Gregorio Araneta University Foundation
- Gateway Autodesk User's Group (computing; est. 2004)
- GEAC ADVANCE Users' Group (group for users of ADVANCE library software system)
- Glasgow Amiga Users Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
State Minister and chief negotiator for EU talks Egemen Bagis received an honorary doctorate from Girne American University in TRNC on Thursday.
Participating in a ceremony in Girne American University in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC), Bagis said that Turkish Premier Recep Tayyip Erdogan did not consider TRNC separate from any part of Turkey, and he attached importance to development of TRNC as much as he did in Turkey.
On Saturday, the Turkish Cypriot president will attend the inauguration of the Canterbury campus of the Girne American University.
Talat will attend the inauguration of the Canterbury campus of the Girne American University on Saturday.
GIRNE, Jun 13, 2009 (TUR) -- Turkish Parliament Speaker Koksal Toptan was awarded with the title of "honorary doctorate" by the Girne American University in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) on Friday.