Girl Scouts Beyond Bars helps girls and their incarcerated mothers maintain their relationships.
What does GSBB stand for?
GSBB stands for Girl Scouts Beyond Bars (Girl Scouts of the USA; New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSBB
We have 4 other meanings of GSBB in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Seattle Bowling Association (Washington)
- Greater Seattle Business Association (Washington)
- Greater Springfield Bowling Association
- Greater Springfield Business Association
- Grenada Steel Bands Association
- Grote Street Business Association (Australia)
- Governor's Small Business Advisory Council
- Greater South Bay Amateur Radio Club (West Babylon, NY)
- Great South Bay Audubon Society (Sayville, NY)
- Generalized Stochastic Bounded Burstiness
- Goalie Store Bulletin Board (hockey forum)
- Gold Sparkle Brass Band
- Golden State Business Bank (California)
- Good Swartz Brown & Berns (accounting firm; Los Angeles, CA)
- Great San Bernardino Birthday Party (California)
- Genealogical Society of Bergen County (New Jersey)
- Golden State Baptist College
- Good Samaritan Baptist Church (various locations)
- Good Shepherd Bible Camp
- Good Start Breakfast Club (Australian Red Cross; Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perhaps one of the most innovative and successful programs established to encourage interaction between mothers and their children is the Girl Scouts Beyond Bars program.
Conceived and developed by NIJ, the Girl Scouts Beyond Bars program (highlighted in an NIJ Program Focus publication and in the December 1995 issue of Corrections Today) promotes involvement of imprisoned mothers in their children's lives through a unique partnership between Girl Scout councils -- comprising the world's largest girls/women organization -- and state and local corrections agencies.
Girl Scouts Beyond Bars National Institute of Justice, 633 Indiana Ave.