Chances of developing the condition of gingival overgrowth can be lowered with good oral hygiene and frequent visits to the dental hygienist and dentist.
What does GO stand for?
GO stands for Gingival Overgrowth
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GO
We have 13 other meanings of GO in our Acronym Attic
- General Officer
- General Order(s)
- Gentil Organisateur (Club Med host/hostess)
- Geometrical Optics
- Geroderma Osteodysplastica
- Gesamtoeffentlichkeitsarbeit (German: Public Relations)
- Get Organized
- Getting Out
- Gifted Opportunities (school program)
- Giga Octet (French: gigabyte)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1,2) Drug induced gingival overgrowth starts as a bead like fibrotic generalized papillary enlargement & involves the attached gingiva in later stages.
Gingival overgrowth in children: Epidemiology, pathogenesis, and complications.
As the patients plaque control was good, there were no signs of gingivitis and the gingival overgrowth was stable and not progressive, chlorhexidine mouthwash or gel was not indicated.