All other panel member gilt-edged market makers will be co-lead managers.
What does GEMM stand for?
GEMM stands for Gilt-Edged Market Makers (bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEMM
We have 12 other meanings of GEMM in our Acronym Attic
- Group of Experts on Marine Information Management (IODE)
- Global Emergency Management Information Network Initiative (G8/European Commission pilot project)
- General Equilibrium Model of International-National-Interaction for Economy-Energy-Environment
- Globales Emissions Modell Integrierter Systeme (German: Global Emission Model of Integrated Systems)
- Global Education Milton Keynes (England, UK)
- Gene Expression Markup Language (Rosetta Inpharmatics, Inc.)
- Great Eastern Main Line (British railway; UK)
- Grid Execution Management for Legacy Code Architecture
- General Energy Model for Limited Systems
- General Matrix-Matrix
- Global E-Commerce Mega Marketplace (online superstore)
- Global Electronic Music Marketplace (website)
- Greater Excellence in Management and Maintenance (South Coast Apartment Association)
- Ground Electronics Maintenance Manager
- Gas-Phase Electrophoretic Mobility Molecular Analysis
- Gilt-Edged Market Makers' Association (banking)
- Groupement pour l'Enseignement Supérieur sur Mesure Médiatisé (French: Group for Higher Education on Mediated Action)
- Gateway Electronic Medical Management Systems (Indianapolis, IN)
- Global Enterprise Manufacturing Management System (Datalogix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HSBC Bank place and the Royal Bank of Scotland as joint lead managers and all other Gilt-edged Market Makers have been invited to be co-leads to the deal.