Our case was a patient with severe Gilles de la Tourette syndrome.
What does GdlT stand for?
GdlT stands for Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GdlT in our Acronym Attic
- Grande Dicionário da Língua Portuguesa
- Ground Data Link Processor (aviation)
- Guignols De La Route (French: Puppets of the Road; racing team)
- General Dynamics Land Systems
- Graduated Driver Licence System (New Zealand)
- Greenstone Digital Library Software (UNESCO)
- General Dynamics Land Systems - Canada
- General Dynamics Land Systems - California Technical Center
- Gay Dart League of San Antonio (Texas)
- Grunfeld, Desiderio, Lebowitz, Silverman & Klestadt LLP (law firm)
- Gardner, Massachusetts (airport code)
- General Departmental Management (US DHHS)
- General Design Memorandum (USACE)
- General Development Map
- General Dollar Magnitude
- German Deutschmarks (obsolete currency of Germany)
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (medical)
- Glass Door Merchandiser (various companies)
- Global Data Management
- Global Data Mart
Samples in periodicals archive:
A TOURETTE Syndrome, also known as Gilles de la Tourette syndrome, is a neurological disorder which becomes evident in early childhood or adolescence.
The disorder is also known as Gilles de la Tourette syndrome after the neurologist who first described it in 1885.