GOSFORTH Musical Society presents its version of the Gilbert and Sullivan classic Patience this week.
What does GNS stand for?
GNS stands for Gilbert and Sullivan (theater)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GNS
We have 70 other meanings of GNS in our Acronym Attic
- Gamist Nartativist Simulationist (theory of roleplaying)
- Gas Nomination System
- General Nanosystems, Inc (Minneapolis, MN)
- General News Service
- Geological Nuclear Sciences (New Zealand)
- GEOnet Names Server (NIMA)
- German North Sea (geography)
- German Nutrition Society (est. 1953)
- Get Nearest Server (component of IPX and SAP)
- Getronics Network Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The show, The Sorceror - one of the less well-known of the Gilbert and Sullivan comic operas - is a late change to what the society had originally planned to do.
But there's no sign that enthusiasm for the works of operetta-writing duo Gilbert and Sullivan is diminishing.
Gilbert and Sullivan Carolyn Williams Columbia University Press 61 West 62nd Street, New York, NY 10023-7015 9780231148047 $35.
The annual event, which starts tomorrow , begins in the Museum of Welsh Life, St Fagans, Cardiff, with Gilbert and Sullivan classic The Gondoliers.
Byline: Tony Woolway IT IS quite true about the Gilbert and Sullivan split.
A record label said that it has signed a deal for "the first major release of Gilbert and Sullivan in 25 years".