State-of-the-art for real-time oscilloscopes is currently 6 GHz bandwidth and 20 Gigasamples per second per channel sample rate.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Gigasample (audio)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- Geprüfte Sicherheit (German: Proved Safety law)
- German Shepherd
- German Silver (rabbit breed)
- Geronimo Stilton (book series)
- Gestational Sac (intrauterine structure)
- Get Smart (1960s TV show)
- Giant Slalom
- Giant Spider (gaming, Tibia Massive Multiplayer Online RPG)