The Victorian Coalition Government has today outlined its vision for educating gifted and talented children and young people with the release of a new directions paper.
What does G&T stand for?
G&T stands for Gifted and Talented (education)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of G&T
- Gordon & Smith Surfboards, inc
- Greetings and Salutations
- George & Susan Platt Cady Library (Nichols, NY)
- Gold & Silver Reserve (electronic currency)
- Glasgow And South Western Railway
- Glasgow & South Western Railway
- Gardiner & Theobald (UK)
- Gastronomie & Tanz (German: Dining & Dance)
- Generation and Transmission (electric power)
- Geometry and Trigonometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
has been named as the 2012 Area Teacher of the Gifted award recipient for the Piney Woods/Prairie Area by the Texas Association for the Gifted and Talented (TAGT).
From March the education funding of specifically labelled gifted and talented children is to cease in its present form.
The Gifted and Talented programme, aimed at providing extra help to the brightest school pupils, had been "inconsistent and incoherent", the Children Schools and Families Select Committee was told.
A CHESHIRE school is to welcome the most gifted and talented pupils from across the North West.