What does G stand for?
G stands for Giesma (form of chromosome banding)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G
- Gauss (magnetic flux density)
- Gefreiter (German)
- General Audiences (movie rating)
- General Intelligence Factor (psychology/psychometrics)
- Generator, Tachometer Generator, Exciter, or Rotating Amplifier
- Genus (mathematics)
- Gerard Thematic Catalog (music, Italian)
- Gibbs Free Energy (thermodynamics)