Peabody makes her second appearance on the Super Team after finishing 13th in the giant slalom (45.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Giant Slalom
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- George School (Pennsylvania)
- George Strait (country music artist)
- Geprüfte Sicherheit (German: Proved Safety law)
- German Shepherd
- German Silver (rabbit breed)
- Geronimo Stilton (book series)
- Gestational Sac (intrauterine structure)
- Get Smart (1960s TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In near-perfect conditions, they excelled themselves to produce some fantastic results: In the Under 10 Boys, Ben Constantine was 1st Welsh Boy in the slalom and giant slalom and also finished 3rd overall (open category) in the slalom.