Its subsidiaries include Dragon Portland Cement Company in Maine, Giant Cement Company in South Carolina, Keystone Cement Company in Pennsylvania, and Giant Resource Recovery Company located in South Carolina, Alabama, and Virginia.
What does GRR stand for?
GRR stands for Giant Resource Recovery (recycling)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRR
We have 62 other meanings of GRR in our Acronym Attic
- Get Rich Quick
- Global Roaming Quality (mobile phones)
- Groningen, Netherlands - Eelde (Airport Code)
- Guided Reading Questions
- Greater Rochester Quality Council (New York)
- Gauge Repeatability and Reproducibility (measurement consistency)
- General Reevaluation Report
- Genotype Relative Risk
- Georgetown Railroad
- German Road Race
- Gold Ribbon Rescue, Inc.
- Goods Return Request
- GPRS Radio Resource
- Grand Rapids (Amtrak station code; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grand Rapids Rampage
- Grand Rapids, MI, USA - Gerald R Ford International Airport (Airport Code)
- Grand River Railway (Ontario, Canada)
- Grant Revision Request
- Graphic Range Recorder
- Great River Race (Thames River; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GCHI) and Pinnacle Waste Services have formed the joint venture Giant Resource Recovery Aerosols, Inc.