Glyphosate-resistance in both Canada fleabane and giant ragweed has been confirmed in the province.
What does GRW stand for?
GRW stands for Giant Ragweed
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRW
We have 14 other meanings of GRW in our Acronym Attic
- Gravel (lithological term)
- Green River Valley Land Trust (Wyoming)
- Green River Valley Museum (Big Piney, WY)
- Grass Roots Venice Neighborhood Council (California)
- Great River Valley System (model railroad club)
- Groves (postal suffix)
- Gang Rod Withdrawal
- Georgia Revenue Watch
- Ghirardi-Rimini-Weber (quantum mathematics theory)
- Graciosa Island, Azores, Portugal (airport code)
- Great Rail Wars (game)
- Gaming, Racing and Wagering Australia (gambling conference)
- Gananoque River Waterways Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Generalized Rotating-Wave Approximation
- Georgia Rural Water Association
- Grace's Warbler (bird species)
- Greenbrier River Watershed Association (Lewisburg, WV)
- Great Rappahannock Whitewater Canoe Race (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Greyhound Rescue West of England
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Weed ecologist Emilie Regnier of Ohio State University in Columbus and her colleagues conducted field experiments to determine how exotic European night crawlers, Lumbricus terrestris, affected the survival of the seeds of Ambrosia trifida, giant ragweed.
As an example, waterhemp and giant ragweed are quickly becoming the most troublesome weeds across the Corn Belt, while species such as lambsquarters, velvetleaf, common ragweed and pigweeds remain consistent problems in corn.