Fans will be able to sign a giant four metrehigh 'Goodwill Football' with good luck messages for the England team.
What does G4 stand for?
G4 stands for Giant Four (economics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of G4
We have 4 other meanings of G4 in our Acronym Attic
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (also seen as GAPDH)
- Plans Element of the G3 Section
- Glyceraldehyde 3 Phosphate
- German 3lite Ranger (gaming clan)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G4 (Logistics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics/Engineering (DCSLOG/Eng)
- G4 Swine Flu (virus)
- Generation 4 (PowerPC Chip 7400)
- Glorietta 4 (Philippines)
- Group of Four (Brazil, Germany, India, and Japan)
- Gulfstream 400 (business jet)
- Logistics Staff at Corps & Division
- TV for Gamers (cable TV)
- Generation 40 (Zimbabwe African National Union)
- Graduates for Business (UK project)
- Guns4Back2School (gaming server)
- Games for Change (New York, NY)
- Generation for Collaboration (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CoolBrands International has announced that it is introducing a new Giant four ounce Cookies & Cream lowfat ice cream bar under the Weight Watchers Smart Ones label.
Portraits of Adventure includes 50 rarely-seen archive images from leading landscape, portrait, action and travel photographers, and 10 specially commissioned giant four metre high portraits by top British photographer Alastair Thain, featuring personalities such as Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Zara Phillips.
Fans will be able to sign a giant four metre-high 'Goodwill Football' with good luck messages for the England team.
The woman, one of only a handful to fly the giant four engine submarine hunters, was based at RAF Kinloss in Moray.
The giant four feet by three bill was sent to the Severn Trent to counter remainder being sent out to its consumers in mid wales.
Reports claim that the Barclays, who bought Littlewoods for pounds 750m last November, have approached Dublin-born Mr Burke, who joined the struggling toy giant four years ago and turned the business around into a pounds 59m acquisition target of Icelandic retail investor Baugur last month.