What does GDR stand for?
GDR stands for Giant Dipole Resonance (nuclear excitation where the protons and neutrons oscillate against each other)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDR
We have 66 other meanings of GDR in our Acronym Attic
- Genetics of Disease Resistance
- Genome Database for Rosaceae
- Genome Database Resource (ARS, decommissioned 2002)
- Geographical Disaster Recovery
- Geometric Design Rules (computing)
- Geophysical Data Record
- Geoscience Data Repository (Canada)
- German Democratic Republic (former East Germany)
- Germaniya Demokratik Respublikasi
- Giant Death Robot