The boy's parents are professors of the paranormal who have decided that ghosts don't exist.
What does GDE stand for?
GDE stands for Ghosts Don't Exist (film)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GDE
We have 63 other meanings of GDE in our Acronym Attic
- Graphical Data Distribution Tool
- Groupement Départemental de Développement Viticole (French: Wine Group Departmental Development)
- Game Design Expo
- General Dynamics Electronics Division
- Generic Data Exemption
- Geo-Technical Drilling & Exploration
- Geometric De-Eutrophication (software reliability model)
- Geospatial Data Exploitation
- Gesamtbetrag der Einkünfte (German: Total Income; taxes)
- Gewerkschaft Der Eisenbahner (German)
- Gibbs Duhem Equation
- Gimbal Drive Electronics
- Global Data Excellence (est. 2007)
- GNOME (GNU (Gnu's Not Unix) Network Object Model Environment) Desktop Environment
- Goal-Directed Echocardiography
- Google Developer Experts
- Google Does Exist (internet slang)
- Graduate Diploma in Education (various schools)
- Graham Dewitt Enterprises (Australia)
- Graphical Development Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Banku has been told ghosts don't exist, only angels do.
He doesn't believe them and decides to take a stroll through the graveyard to prove that ghosts don't exist.