I have this image of the Ghost of Christmas Past dragging his chains down the empty passages of the ECHO building and frightening them to death by displaying front pages past, present and future
What does GOCP stand for?
GOCP stands for Ghost of Christmas Past
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GOCP
We have 2 other meanings of GOCP in our Acronym Attic
- Goals, Objectives, Commitments, And Measures
- Government of Canada Marketplace
- Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne Victoria (Australia)
- Gospel and Our Culture Network
- General Officer Commanding Northern Ireland (UK)
- Golden Corral (various locations)
- Government-Owned, Contractor-Operated
- Great Outdoors Colorado Trust Fund
- United States Army Reserve General Officer Command
- General Organization for Cultural Palaces (award; Ministry of Culture; Egypt)
- Group-Oriented Cryptographic Protocols (workshop)
- Government of Costa Rica
- General Officer Commanding Royal Artillery
- Gun Owner Civil Rights Alliance (St. Paul, MN)
- Gruppo Oncologico Centro Sud Isole (Italian: Group Oncological Center South IsIole)
- Galactose Oxidase-Cold Thionin Schiff
- Galactose Oxidase-Cold Thionine Schiff-Paradoxical Concanavalin A Staining
- Gaining One's Definition
- Galactic Obliteration Device
- Galactic Observation Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
He will play the Ghost of Christmas Past in the BBC spoof.
IN THE story, A Christmas Carol, the Ghost of Christmas Past shows that Scrooge was not always mean.
Seventh-grader Lexi Ryan is a winning Ghost of Christmas Past, whose youthfulness fits the time of Scrooge's childhood.
And in Weatherfield, the ghost of Christmas past is about to haunt the Street, wearing a stiletto heel and a slick of red lipstick.
The first is the Ghost Of Christmas Past who takes the grumpy old coot on a tour of his childhood haunts.
From Tiny Tim toMrs Cratchit, from the Ghost of Christmas Past to Ebenezer Scrooge himself, Aberdare actor and comedian Chris Matthewman will play them all.
Leaving misery in her wake, Carol runs amok until she is visited by the Ghost Of Christmas Past (Gary Coleman) and the Ghost of Christmas Present (William Shatner) who show Carol the damage she has wrought.