7 million) Dubai Cares-funded programme is to support the Ghana School Feeding Programme (GSFP), a poverty reduction initiative launched in 2005 by the country's government, in increasing access and retention of school age children, particularly for those living in poverty and suffering from food insecurity.
What does GSFP stand for?
GSFP stands for Ghana School Feeding Programme (Ghana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSFP
We have 1 other meaning of GSFP in our Acronym Attic
- Great Southern Football League (Australia)
- Greater Society of Five-Star Losers
- Grid Services Flow Language (Open Grid Services Architecture)
- Graduate School Foreign Language Test
- Groupe Scout Foucauld Marly (French: Marly Scout Group Foucauld)
- Grain Silos and Flour Milling Organization (Saudi Arabia)
- Fireman, Gas Turbine System Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Garage Sales Finder Network (Jomax Enterprises, Inc.)
- Get Satisfaction (San Francisco, CA)
- Glenwood Springs Field Office (Colorado)
- Gold Star Families for Peace
- Graduate Scholarships and Fellowships Program (University of South Florida)
- Granite State Forest Products, Inc. (Henniker, NH)
- Gaylaxian Science Fiction Society
- Global Stratospheric Forecast System
- Golden State Ferret Society (California)
- Good Shepherd Finishing School (India)
- Gujarat State Financial Services (India)
- Georgia School Food Service Association
- Gold Star Families Speak Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
The programme, which is receiving approximately Dh10 million in funding from Dubai Cares, will be implemented by the philanthropic organisation with Partnership for Child Development (PCD) and will support the Ghana School Feeding Programme (GSFP), a poverty reduction initiative launched in 2005 by the Ghanaian government.