However, the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, and the University of Ghana's Graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences were set up.
What does GAEC stand for?
GAEC stands for Ghana Atomic Energy Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAEC
We have 9 other meanings of GAEC in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Association of Enrolled Agents
- Global Awareness of Environmental Activity
- Golden Age EPIC Adventure
- Government of Alberta Enterprise Architecture (Canada)
- Grupo Asesores En Economia Y Administracion Publica (Spanish: Advisory Group on Public Economics and Public Administration; Mexico)
- Gulf of Aqaba Environmental Action Plan (Jordan)
- Gemeinsamer Ausschuss für Elektronik im Bauwesen
- Gillian Anderson Estrogen Brigade
- Good Air Entry Bilaterally (lungs)
- Georgia Athletic and Entertainment Commission (Atlanta, GA)
- Good Agricultural and Environmental Condition (UK)
- Goolangullia Aboriginal Education Centre (New South Wales, Australia)
- Greek Atomic Energy Commission
- Guizotia Abyssinica Extract-Creatinine (microbiology)
- Gruppo Acquariofilo Eco-Club Umbro (Italian aquarium association)
- Gallic Acid Ethyl Ester
- Global Association of Economics Education
- Gesellschaft für Aerosolforschung (German: Association for aerosol research)
- Global Area Ejection fraction
- Global Agriculture and Economic Growth (division of Counterpart International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added that a definitive decision would be taken by the government after a Presidential Commission headed by the chairman of the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission (GAEC), Prof Daniel Adzei-Bokoe, presents its report to the president.