uk Global Banking News - 05 February 2013 The Ghana Armed Forces has said that it will start operating a commercial bank.
What does GAF stand for?
GAF stands for Ghana Armed Forces
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAF
We have 112 other meanings of GAF in our Acronym Attic
- Gender AIDS Forum (South Africa)
- General Access Facility
- General Aniline & Film
- General Application Form (various organizations)
- General Merchandise, Apparel and Home Furnishing (retail sales)
- Geographic Adjustment Factor (Medicare; US DHHS)
- German Air Force
- German-American Festival (Ohio)
- Get A Freelancer (freelance services website)
- Ghana Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new UNMISS Force Commander, the UN said, brings with him over 34 years of military command and staff experience at national and international level, having recently served as Assistant Commandant of the Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Junior Division.
According to the Ghana Armed Forces Intelligence Section, the Navy does carry law enforcement detachments on patrols, if it anticipates the possibility of arrests.
He noted that Ghana's commitment to development and strengthening of the democratic processes can further be enhanced when the Ghana Armed Forces which partners the government in development is materially resourced and called for further collaboration to that effect.
41) According to investigations conducted by the New York Times and Covert Action Information Bulletin into Stockwell's story, Howard Banes was encouraged by CIA headquarters to maintain contact with dissidents of the Ghana Armed Forces for the purpose of gathering intelligence on their planned activities and were provided with a generous budgetary support to hatch the coup d'etat.
The defence cooperation with Ghana has existed since 1957 and Indian armed forces have played an important role in laying the foundation of all the three services of the Ghana armed forces.
Myohaung Day" is still celebrated by the Ghana Armed Forces in commemoration of that victory.