Now Joe is getting ready to help cook up a storm on Christmas Day.
What does GRTH stand for?
GRTH stands for Getting Ready to Help (educational publication)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRTH
We have 1 other meaning of GRTH in our Acronym Attic
- Global Response Task Force (US DoD)
- Global Retail Technology Forum
- Government Run Tax Funded (school)
- Government-Run, Taxpayer-Financed (education)
- Green Ribbon Task Force (various governments)
- Guaraní Recording Task Force (Paraguay)
- Grand Rapids Township Fire Department (Michigan)
- Green Roof Task Group
- Guild of Registered Tourist Guides (UK)
- Generalized Resistance to Thyroid Hormone
- Gonadotropin-Regulated Testicular RNA Helicase
- Grand Ronde Tribal Housing Authority (Oregon)
- Generalized Rayleigh-Taylor Instability
- Gila River Telecommunications Inc.
- Great Rivers Technical Institute (Dumas, AR)
- Guard and Reserve Training Institute (Military Child Education Coalition)
- Genetic Resources Traditional Knowledge
- Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore
- General Revenue Tax Levy (county tax; Texas)
- Georgia Right to Life (Lawrenceville, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): * Paul Gwilym as Father Christmas is getting ready to help the real Santa deliver presents on Christmas Day.
Now the 42-year-old family man is getting ready to help Americans with his daily single-topic talk show "Father Albert.
Byline: By JOHN SUTTON A FOOTBALL-MAD Teesside woman is getting ready to help preserve some of our country's most historic monuments.
The union is now getting ready to help workers prepare for the future when the decision is announced after the consultation period ends on July 7.
Imbert has told the Governor's Advisory Council on Immigrants and Refugees that his office is getting ready to help the refugees who would be coming to Massachusetts.
In the meantime, Shoemaker is getting ready to help people get around the anticipated traffic jams during the I-105 reconstruction project.