Slim Ben Ali, PwC's Middle East risk director, said the region is gradually getting ahead of the curve with regards to risk management practices.
What does GATC stand for?
GATC stands for Getting Ahead of the Curve (publication; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GATC
We have 37 other meanings of GATC in our Acronym Attic
- Gabinetes de Asistencia Técnica al Comercio (Spanish: Recruitment of Technical Assistance to Trade)
- General Agreement on Terms and Conditions
- Genesis at the Crossroads
- Genetic Analysis Technology Consortium
- Genome Analysis and Technology Core
- Genotype-specific Approaches to Therapy in Childhood
- Georgia Appalachian Trail Club
- Georgia Aviation Technical College
- Geriatric Assessment and Treatment Centre (New Westminster, BC, Canada)
- German American Trade Council, Inc.
- Girls and the City
- Google Analytics Tracking Code (Google)
- Gorsich Advanced Technology Center
- Governors and Administrators Training Conference (Circle K International)
- Great Adirondack Tool Co.
- Great Aycliffe Town Council (UK)
- Greater Austin Transportation Company
- Grupo de Arquitectura y Tecnología de Computadores
- Grupo de Astrofísica e Cosmologia
- Gruppo Archeologico del Territorio Cerite
Samples in periodicals archive:
Slim Ben Ali, PwC's Middle East Risk Director added, "The region is gradually getting ahead of the curve with regards to risk management practices.
If the 2000s were the age of turbulence, they were also roughly the time when getting ahead of the curve stopped being the question and became the answer.
We're even seeing national personality Glenn Beck getting ahead of the curve regarding this trend and creating his own Internet network," she said.
The EU method of responding to new developments in the debt crisis only when they appear, rather than getting ahead of the curve, is seen by the IMF as one of Europe's main shortcomings.
Leadership in the space, then, is not a sacrifice; 'it's about getting ahead of the curve ball and investing in your own capacity and expertise.
But as the port and the PUC and Municipal Transportation Agency (Muni) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) go to the debt market, they are getting ahead of the curve in risk management.
The question is whether he's capable of getting ahead of the curve which is what Paulson will be demanding from a position probably considered the department's second most important given the Secretary's ambitions.