3908451132 Gettering and defect engineering in semiconductor technology GADEST 2005; proceedings.
What does GADEST stand for?
GADEST stands for Gettering and Defect Engineering in Semiconductor Technology (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Growth Arrest and DNA Damage
- Growth Arrest and DNA Damage Protein 34
- Greater Atlanta Dog and Disc Club (Atlanta, GA)
- General Area Detector Diffraction System (X-ray)
- Geophysical Archive Data Delivery System (Australia)
- Gas Density
- Group for the Advancement of Doctoral Education
- Grupo Ambiental para el Desarrollo (Argentina)
- GALILEO Demonstrator for Railway Operation System (European Commission satellite railroad tracking system)
- Gun Air Defense Effectiveness Study
- Galactic Alliance Defense Force (Star Wars entity)
- Genetic Algorithm Data Generation Tool
- Guarding Automobile Drivers through Guidance Education and Technology (EU)
- Ground/Air Display for Geographical/Hydrographic Tracking
- GOES Acquisition and Data Handling System
- Grootfontein Agricultural Development Institute
- Global Application Developers Kit
- General Assembly of Delegates of Laotians Abroad (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Grand Architecte De L'Univers (French: The Grand Architect of the Universe; Free Masons)
- Gateway Add Drop Multiplexer