According to the report, an ultrasound which was carried out on January 21, 2013 on the pregnant woman, showed an endometrial gestational sac without foetal elements.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Gestational Sac (intrauterine structure)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- Geomagnetic Field
- Geometer's Sketchpad (education)
- Geopathic Stress (alleged illness caused by electromagnetivity)
- George School (Pennsylvania)
- George Strait (country music artist)
- Geprüfte Sicherheit (German: Proved Safety law)
- German Shepherd
- German Silver (rabbit breed)
- Geronimo Stilton (book series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gestational sac can be visualised as early as four and a half weeks of pregnancy.
The lack of a gestational sac or chorionic villi within the specimen made an ectopic pregnancy or GTN unlikely.
Three of the 29 did not return for follow-up; of the 26 who did, none had a gestational sac or a continuing pregnancy.
Utilizing the IRP standard, a gestational sac should be seen on transvaginal sonography if the serum [beta]-hCG level is 1800 to 2000 mlU/mL.
Shavell, ultrasound showed a gestational sac and yolk sac in all cases.
A baby is not always present and the cells that line the gestational sac begin to convert into a growth resembling a cluster of watery grapes, thus signifying an abnormal placenta - hydatid literally means a watery cyst.