On gestation day 19, fetuses were dissected from the uterus, weighed, eviscerated, and then fixed in formalin; subsequently all fetuses were skinned, cleared with glycerol, and stained with Alcian blue and Alizarin red for visualization of skeletons (4).
What does G19 stand for?
G19 stands for Gestation Day 19
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Personnel/Adjutant General
- Group of 10 (organization of central banks)
- Glucose Versus 100 mg/dL
- Glycine at Position 129 with Alanine
- Gestation Day 15 (neuroendocrinology)
- Group of 17 Developing Countries from Asia, Africa and Latin America (Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Venezuela, Zimbabwe)
- Anti-Gastrin-17 (anti-serum)
- Glock 17
- Glycine at Position 185
- Guanine at 1934 Base Pairs
- Give One, Get One (One Laptop Per Child initiative)
- Group 1 Molecules
- Glucose 1-Oxidase
- Glucose 1 Phosphate
- Gravida 1 Parity 0 (obstetrics)
- Good One Side (plywood grade)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G2 (Intelligence)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence & Security (DCSINT)
- G2 Esports (formerly Gamers2; Spanish esports organization; Berlin, Germany)