Research presented at Gerontological Society of America 65th Annual Scientific Meeting SAN DIEGO, Nov.
What does GSA stand for?
GSA stands for Gerontological Society of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSA
We have 426 other meanings of GSA in our Acronym Attic
- Geographic Service Area (various businesses)
- Geological Society of America
- Geological Society of Australia
- Geological Survey of Alabama
- George Stevens Academy (Blue Hill, ME)
- Georgia Society of Anesthesiologists
- Georgia Strait Alliance
- German Sociological Association
- German Speakers Association (various locations)
- Germany, Switzerland, Austria (licensing)
- Giardia Specific Antigen (test for diagnosing giardiasis)
- Giornalisti Specializzati Associati (Italian: Specialized Associated Press)
- Girl Scouts of America (est. 1910)
- Glasgow School of Art
- Glass-Steagall Act of 1932
- Global Security Alliance (various organizations)
- Global Security Architecture
- Global Semiconductor Alliance (formerly Fabless Semiconductor Association)
- Global Sim Alliance (gaming clan)
- Global Software Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her study was presented at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America.
Powell Lawton Award from the Gerontological Society of America (GSA) for his translational research aimed at improving eldercare and family and social relationships in middle age and later life.
Amella received national recognition for her research concerning older adults with late-stage dementia with the Southern Research Nursing Society's Hartford Institute Geriatric Nursing Award in 2006, and is a Fellow in both the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the Gerontological Society of America.
population older than 70, according to results presented at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America.
Five of the essays were presented at the annual scientific meeting of the Gerontological Society of America in 2003.
Poster session presented at the annual scientific meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, San Francisco.
The award was presented by the Clinical Medicine Section of the Gerontological Society of America in collaboration with the John A.