Interview with Maria Dwight, President/CEO, Gerontological Services, Inc.
What does GSI stand for?
GSI stands for Gerontological Services, Inc. (Santa Monica, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSI
We have 289 other meanings of GSI in our Acronym Attic
- Genuine Software Initiative (Microsoft)
- Geo Services International Ltd (UK)
- Geographical Survey Institute (Ibaraki, Japan)
- Geological Society of Iowa
- Geological Strength Index
- Geological Survey Institute (Japan)
- Geological Survey of India
- Geological Survey of Ireland (est. 1845)
- Gerencia de Seguridad Institucional (Guatemala)
- Geriatrics-For-Specialists Initiative
- Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung (German Federal Research Institute f
- Get Sirius Info
- Get Someone In
- Giga-Scale Integration
- Glide Slope Indicator
- Global Scale Impact (climate change)
- Global Science Institute (est. 2017)
- Global Security Institute
- Global Security International (Daphne, AL)
- Global Severity Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Research conducted by Maria Dwight, president of Gerontological Services, Inc.
Recently Nursing Homes asked for observations from two professionals who address these questions every day: James Pieffer, Executive Vice-President of Presbyterian SeniorCare, a 50-facility operation in southwest Pennsylvania that includes 12 assisted living and 12 skilled nursing facilities, and Maria Dwight, a consultant with Gerontological Services, Inc.